How Do I contact Eurowings Airlines for lost luggage?
Eurowings Airlines is a well-known low-cost carrier in Germany. Suppose you are traveling with the Eurowings, you must have got your bags with you. If you are thinking, Does Eurowings Airlines lost luggage, it may happen sometimes? In case you missed your bag at the Airport. You can contact the lost and found team of the airline to register your complaint. To get the team, you can take the necessary help from this blog.
How do I claim baggage at Eurowings Airlines
If passengers have missed or need help finding their luggage at the Airport. You can connect to the airline officials via a call to claim your bags. They will inquire about your bags and are satisfied that the luggage belongs to you. They will return it to you. You can dial Eurowings Airlines phone number at +49 0 221 599 882 22 or 1-802-341-3409 and ask to discuss your concern with them.
What is the baggage policy of Eurowings
The passengers are required to plan their baggage as per the policy of the Airlines to save themselves from paying extra at the Airport. Here are the policies of the Airport for luggage.
- You can take personal items with you for free. These items can be your laptop, purse, or small backpack (dimension of 55 x 30 x 23).
- A large cabin bag of up to 8 kg is already included in the basic fare.
- If your bags cross the limit, you must pay the airline the extra penny for that.
How much do I have to pay for extra baggage
In case of extra baggage. You have to pay as per the weight of your baggage discussed below:
- If the weight of the baggage crosses 12 kg, then €12 for the first bag and €70 for the second bag.
- If the weight increases from 23 kg, €17 and €75 for the first and second bags.
- You have to pay €65 for the first bag and €125 for the second in case the luggage crosses 32 kg weight.