Does Frontier Airlines Charge for Carry On
When you travel with Frontier Airlines, one thing is mandatory that you should have all the mandatory information that can make your journey comfortable. There are many procedures through which you have to go through, and one of them is check-in, where you have to make sure that your baggage is under the correct weight. If you are thinking, Does Frontier Airlines charge for carry on, then you must be well informed about the Frontier Baggage Policy as it will enlighten you so that you will be able to take your carry on as mentioned by the Airline. Further, we will get to know that it is mandatory to carry on luggage.
Frontier Baggage Policy:
All the guidance, terms, and conditions of the Baggage Policy of Frontier airlines are given below. Go through it and get well informed about the same so you do not make any mistakes during the baggage check-in:
- According to the Frontier carry-on luggage policy, you can bring one personal item free of cost but ensure that it does not exceed the size of 8 ''D x 18''W x 14'', including handles, wheels, and straps.
- Personal items include books, camera, binoculars, laptop and its case, purse, small bag, guitar, or any small musical instrument, etc., and make sure that all these items follow the size and weight advised by the Airline.
- Including handles, wheels, and straps, the carry-on luggage must not exceed the size of 10"D x 16"W x 24"H and weight of 15 kg. If your bag does not fit in the given dimensions, it will not be accepted.
- If your carry-on luggage or personal items exceeds the weight mentioned by the Airline, then you have to pay extra charges for it.
- Make sure that your personal items strictly be in the size given by the Airline, as they need to be fit under the overhead cabin and space under your seat.
- The disfigured, damaged, or badly roped bags will be rejected as they can harm the other bags.
- Any sharp or dangerous item is not allowed on the flight, so if you are carrying any prohibited items, such as knives, scissors, needles, syringes, etc., because of medical reasons, then you have to inform the Airline beforehand and take permission for the same.
- You can also carry one lighter in your carry-on luggage.
- You can take 3.4 oz or 100 mL of liquids in your carry-on luggage and make them appropriately checked at check-in.
- The liquids items that were checked during the security checks will be allowed on the flight.
- You can carry 20 spare batteries at a time, including portable chargers and battery chargers for phones.
Frontier Charges for Carry-on:
Frontier Airlines charges for carry-on luggage depending on the time, destination, and class, as well as it also depends on the method you are checking in your baggage. Charges for the carry-on luggage are given below:
- If you have pre booked your carry-on, then it will charge $30-$55.
- Carry-on checking in at the Airport gate will charge $60.
Go through the information given and get all the prominent details related to carry-on to avoid difficulties that could come in your way during check-in. You can also dial 855-981-4544 or 1-802-341-3409, the frontier airlines phone number, for more queries.