Does Frontier Airlines Require A Covid Vaccine To Fly
Suppose you are planning on reserving a flight with Frontier Airlines, and since the pandemic situation is a little down, you are confused about Does Frontier Airlines Require A Covid Vaccine To Fly. Then the answer is yes; you will have to show the vaccination documents while booking a flight ticket. If you want to learn more about the airline's Covid policies and how you can upload the documents of covid then keep on reading the information below-
What are the Frontier Airline Covid Policies
Frontier Airlines monitors all the safety protocols of COVID-19 being followed by the airline staff and passengers. If you have any query regarding the Covid policies of the airline, then you can read the U.S. Centers for Disease Control's guidelines which are followed by the airline also-
- Passengers are asked to be up to date with their COVID-19 vaccine certificates, and they should provide the documents while booking.
- Passengers are advised to be getting tested before travel.
- Follow the CDC's guidelines for wearing masks in public transportation locations.
- Passengers should also get tested after their arrival at their destination airport.
- Some countries have their own entry and exit requirements, and read the airport guidelines carefully.
- Passengers who are Non-U.S. citizens and non-U.S. immigrants will need to provide proof of being fully vaccinated with the primary series of accepted vaccines for COVID-19 before boarding a flight to the United States. The airline will have a few exceptions only.
How can you provide a COVID-19 vaccination certificate while making a reservation
The answer to your query, does frontier require covid test is yes. Passengers can provide their Covid vaccination certification while reserving a flight ticket or if they forgot to upload it during the reservation process, then they can do it later by manage the booking tab.
- Go to the official website of the airline at www.flyfrontier.com.
- Now you have to enter your departure airport, destination airport, number of passengers, type of trip, departure date, and travel class in the book a flight option.
- After entering all the information, click the search button to see the available flights.
- Now select the flight as per your requirements and proceed further.
- Now enter your name, email id, phone number, government-issued id, date of birth, etc. you have to upload the government-issued travel documents and Covid vaccination certificates during this process.
- You can also select services such as meals, seat selection, special assistance in your itinerary.
- Now you have to pay the applicable fee.
- You will get a newly generated flight ticket in your email.