Does Kenya Airways require PCR test
Covid-19 has brought a lot of changes in travel. It has forced governments and airlines to impose travel restrictions during the pandemic to minimize the virus spread and ensure the safety of travelers. If you are flying to Kenya, you may ask yourself: Does Kenya Airways require a PCR test? To get the answer, you should read the Kenya Airways Covid policy.
Covid policy of Kenya Airways-
- All passengers coming to Kenya who is fully vaccinated shall be exempt from the requirement of a PCR Test.
- All eligible unvaccinated travelers arriving at any point in Kenya must have a valid COVID-19 negative PCR test certificate conducted within 72 hours before departure, regardless of the entry route. Children less than 5 years are exempt from this requirement.
- Unvaccinated travelers arriving at any entry point shall be subjected to a Rapid antigen test on their own bearing of 30 USD. Any person who tests positive on antigen test will be subjected to a PCR test at their own cost of 50 USD and self-isolate.
- Travelers below the age of 5 are exempt from this testing requirement.
Covid Flight Cancellation Policy of Kenya Airways-
If you cancel your flight during the challenging period of Covid-19, you need not pay any cancellation charges. You will be issued a Travel credit of the same amount, which you can use during your next flight booking.
Ways to know Kenya Airways' covid policy-
Online is a way to know about the Kenya Airways covid policy from anywhere using your mobile phones and laptops. You can follow the steps below for the same:
- Open the official website of Kenya Airways www.kenya-airways.com
- Click the Support option at the top of the website.
- Scroll down to see the Covid-19 policy of Kenya Airways under General queries.
- Click to read the Kenya Airways covid guidelines.
Calling is the most convenient way to contact Kenya Airways, as you can directly convey your query and get the solution shortly. Dial the Kenya Airways Phone Number at 1-802-341-3409 and listen to the instructions to choose the correct option to talk to a representative. They will transfer your call to a representative, and you can ask about the Covid policy of Kenya Airways.
The above-given ways can help you to know Kenya Airways' covid policy. You can visit the official website or send an email for more help.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *