Does Korean Air Lost Baggage
Korean Airways is a flag carrier airline in Korea. If you have a booking with them, and then have a long flight, you are forced to carry more bags. In such a case, while carrying bags with them, you can choose to go through the information given below and then learn about Is Korean Air strict with baggage allowance. You can also get through customer service and then learn more.
Korean Air baggage allowance
Read the given below to know about the baggage that Korean Air allows for its passengers:
1. Carry-on baggage allowance
- If you are flying with domestic flights and you have an economy booking, the allowed bag weight is within 30kg. And the size must not exceed 55x40x22 cm.
- If you have on domestic flights and you have a first-class or business-class booking, then you can carry the bags weighing not more than 35 kg, and the size is the same as economy booking.
- For international flights, the baggage allowance is the same as for domestic flights.
2. Checked baggage allowance
- If you have an economy booking, you can carry one bag weighing not more than 23 kg. The size must not exceed 62 inches.
- If you have a first-class or business-class booking, the allowed baggage size allowed is not more than 82 inches, and the allowed weight has to be utmost of 30 kgs.
- The passengers can take m1 checked baggage in economy class and two pieces of baggage in their first-class reservation.
Steps to make a phone call for inquiry
The passengers are allowed to make a phone call to the customer service agent of the airline to enquire about the baggage and to request compensation for lost baggage. The steps needed to be followed are mentioned here for you as follows.
- Dial the customer service number, and you must follow the IVR instructions once you get connected.
- Follow the process to choose the baggage issue and other necessary processes related to your issue.
- Once the auto-generated process is complete, the airline's agent will get in touch with you.