What is Saudi Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Yes, Saudia gives passengers the option to cancel their flight within 24 hours of their booking to be eligible for a full refund. However, the passenger must have purchased the ticket at least seven days before the departure of the flight. As per the Saudi Airlines cancellation policy, any cancellation after 24 hours of booking does not fall in the risk-free window, and the passengers will have to pay the charges and fee to cancel their flight.
What is Saudia's policy for flight cancellation?
Passengers who want to cancel their Saudia flight are advised to read the terms and conditions before they apply for flight cancellation. It will help them save on the charges and fees of canceling the flight. To know the SaudiaSaudia Airlines cancellation policy, you are instructed to read the points stated below:
- If you have made your booking through a travel agent, the airline is not answerable to you in such a case; you need to reach the agent for any query related to flight cancellation.
- The airline may cancel your flight without prior notification in case of bad weather, considering the safety of its passengers.
- If the flight is delayed by more than three hours, you can cancel your flight and be eligible for a full refund.
- Suppose you are unable to travel due to some medical reasons. You can mention the reason for canceling your flight and present your reports stating your health conditions and the airline will cancel your ticket without any charges.
- If you cancel your flight due to the death of your loved ones, the airline will repay the whole amount.
How do I cancel a Saudia flight?
You are now aware of the Saudi Airlines cancellation policy; now, you need to know the procedure or method that you need to adopt for canceling the Saudia flight. You need to adhere to the steps given below to go through the cancellation process smoothly:
- Browse the official website of Saudia Airlines.
- Click on "manage my booking" and enter the passenger's last name and PNR number to get the booking itinerary.
- Now, you need to get into the menu to choose the flight cancellation option.
- On the other page, you will find a form to cancel your flight. Complete the form by stating your reason for canceling the flight and attach all the related documents.
- Now, submit the form and await the airline customer service response. The airline will cancel your flight by deducting the cancellation charges from the source payment and send you an email confirming the flight cancellation.
Is there a cancellation fee for Saudia Airlines?
If you cancel your booked flight within the stipulated time period of 7 days to 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight, then you will have to pay 50% of the ticket fee as flight cancellation charges.
Final Words: You may have read the information mentioned above and know the Saudi Airlines cancellation policy and procedures. If you want to gather more information about the other services offered by the airline, you can visit its official website.