Does Southwest have a Cancellation Policy?
Yes, it is true that Southwest Airlines does not charge for canceling your flight tickets. And if you like to cancel your flight tickets using the online method but do not know how you can do it, you can follow the steps to cancel from this article.
The Cancelation Process?
You can use the simple online method to cancel. If you are not about the online method for your cancellation, use the steps that are provided below.
- In order to cancel your flight tickets, you need to open the official page of Southwest Airlines.
- Now on the panel, click on the manage change or cancel option.
- Enter the booking number and the passenger's last name.
- On the following page, the flight information will be displayed.
- You need to select the flight and then click on the modify option.
- Where you can find the cancelation option.
- Confirm the cancellation and proceed.
- Once the cancelation is over, you will get a notification regarding the cancelation of your flight with Southwest Airlines.
The Cancelation Policy?
You might be wondering about the Southwest refundable Main cabin or nonrefundable. To know that, you must know the cancellation and the refund policy of the airlines. Read the points which are given about the policy for your reference.
- You are entitled to a complete refund if you cancel your Southwest flight tickets on the same day as your booking.
- The refund amount will be transferred to the original mode of payment.
- The refund can either be in the form of a flight credit or the amount you have made for the reservation.
- After the refund request, the refund will be transferred within 5 to 14 working days.
The answer to Does Southwest do free cancellation? If yes and you can use the above information to cancel your flight tickets in simple steps. In case you face any issue regarding your cancellation, you can contact the customer service + 1-802-341-3409 of the airline.