Does Swoop Airline allow free carry-on luggage
Swoop Airlines is a low-cost, Canadian-based airline that operates flight services at international and domestic destinations worldwide. The airline's motto is to offer its customers the best quality services at lower prices. While booking the flight, a customer needed clarification about the airline's policy regarding baggage. One question arises in his mind: Does Swoop Airline allow free carry-on luggage to the customers at the time of check-in? You can contact the customer support team of the airline and ask for help from the agent. The agent of the airlines is available 24/7 to answer the queries of their customers.
What is the baggage policy for free carry-on baggage policy
- Passengers can bring one personal item, and airlines will charge no extra. The size must be at most 16 * 6 * 13in / 41 * 15 * 33cm per item.
- You can bring one carry-on bag, and the size must be at most 21 * 9 * 15in / 52 * 23 * 38cm item. If the size exceeds this, the passenger must pay specific airline fees.
Personal items will include a purse, laptop bag, briefcase, etc. Umbrellas, jackets, and other assistive devices will not be considered carry-on luggage. The same restrictions apply to using overhead bins.
Explanation of Checked Baggage / hold luggage policy
- The airlines will allow the passengers to bring a minimum of two standard bags and up to 4 bags. If the number of bags exceeds the limit, you will need to pay fees to the airlines for the same.
- The maximum dimensions of the baggage must not exceed 62 inches or 157 centimeters (length + width + height ).
- The maximum baggage weight must be at most 50 pounds or 23 kilograms.
What are the fees for oversize and overweight baggage
The airlines will not charge extra fees if your baggage meets the airline's standards. If it exceeds the limits, you must pay the fees.
- If the weight reaches 51 to 100 pounds or 24 to 45 kilograms, the airlines will charge $105.00 to $115.00 (extra per bag).
- If the baggage exceeds 100 pounds or 45 kilograms, it will not be accepted as checked baggage.
- You must pay extra charges if baggage weight reaches 63 to 80 linear inches or 158 to 203 centimeters.
- If the bag size exceeds 80 linear inches or 203 centimeters, it will not be considered checked baggage.
Fees for Sports Equipment
Airlines will include these items in the Sports Equipment such as golf bags, hockey, skis, and fishing equipment; airlines will not charge any extra fee. Items other than all these will come under the list of oversize baggage, and prescribed fees will be charged by the airlines for the same.
Way to contact
The traveler can also contact swoop airlines phone number and get the airline's customer support agent. You need to dial +1-587-441-1001 or 1-802-341-3409; the number is Toll-free for the customer. Then, you must follow the IVR instructions and press the numbers as required. You can press # and get connected to the live representative of the airline, and the agent will try to resolve all your issues.
The Bottom Line
For further queries, you must visit the airport, and the officials will explain the difference in baggage fees while applying online, from the counter, or from the gate.