Does Wizz Air have a Live Chat
Yes, the passengers traveling with Wizz Air can connect with their customer service team using the live chat option. The airline ensures that the passengers get reliable help in the best possible way, and they even provide them with the best possible assistance. When it comes to connecting with Wizz airlines customer service representatives, there are multiple ways through which you can do it. The steps needed to be followed to do the same are mentioned and explained here for you as follows.
How to connect with Wizz Air over the phone
People usually prefer the phone call method to connect with the executive of the airline. The steps needed to do the same are mentioned and explained here for you as follows.
- Dial the customer service number 1-802-341-3409, and once getting connected, you are required to follow the IVR process.
- Press 1 to make the reservation for your flight ticket.
- Press 2 to make the necessary change in your flight.
- Press 3 to request the baggage claim.
- Press 4 to proceed with the cancellation of your flight ticket.
- Press 5 to proceed with the refund.
- Press # to connect with the customer service executive.
- Once the IVR process is complete, there will be a short hold, after which the customer service executive will get in touch with you.
Does Wizz Air have a live chat
When the passengers have to face a long hold while connecting with the customer service agent over call, they look for the live chat option to get the hold of the customer service representative. The airline does have a live chat option, and the steps that are required to be followed to get a hold of them are here as follows.
- Jump onto the official website of Wizz Air and look for the ‘Contact us’ option at the end of the page.
- Click on the contact page, search, and select the chat icon.
- A chat box will appear on your screen in which you have to follow the recorded chat process before contacting the customer service agent.