How Can I Change My Etihad Airways Flight?
For the convenience of the passengers, the airline made it flexible to change the flight. You are entitled to adjust the flight name, date, and destination. For smooth flight operations, certain guidelines are shared by the airline. Etihad Airways Change Flight Policy needs to be followed so that you can adjust your flight as per your requirements. Keep reading to find out the mandatory instructions.
What are the guidelines for Etihad Airways flight change?
Here is the list of the Change Flight Policy that you must have to follow:
- The quickest and easiest way to edit the changes is to Manage your Booking. You can make the changes online up to 2 hours prior to your flight departure.
- Apart from Etihad Airways' change flight details, you can add special assistance, reserve or change your seat. It is the subject matter of seat availability.
- If you booked a flight with travel insurance, you can’t change the flight details. Moreover, passengers can't change their flight when their reward flight is purchased with a guest seat. But, in the case of the reward flight open seat, you can change the flight.
- Multi-city bookings can’t be changed. But, pay for a seat, upgrade with miles, and buy excess baggage.
- Passengers can change their flight tickets without any fee if the details are edited within 24 hours of making a reservation when the flight is due 7 days in advance. You can modify the ticket more than once, but consider paying the fare difference.
- After 24 hours, you can’t change the economy fare because it is non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Passengers may have to pay a change fee of around $ 30. The fee may vary due to differences in arrival and departure destination, date, and fare.
If you have any questions related to the Etihad Airways Change Flight Policy, contact customer support. You can also check the confirmation ticket for more information.
How can I change my flight?
You can change the flight online through the web or mobile device. The service is available 24 hours a day, but make sure you have to change before getting the flight. Check the steps shared below:
- Visit the website or open the app.
- Click on the Manage.
- Enter the booking reference number and last name.
- Select the "Find My Bookings."
- Choose the flight and edit the information.
- Pay the fare difference and fee.
- Select the submit button.
According to the Etihad Airways Change Flight Policy, you will be shared the mail to confirm the changes with the new flight ticket.
Can I get support from Etihad Agents to change the ticket?
Yes, the agents are accessible 24 hours to guide you. You can ask for help at the airport or through the contact number. If you need to change the name on your ticket but have some concerns related to the guidelines. Before check-in, connect with an agent at the ticket counter, as mentioned in the Etihad Airways Change Flight Policy, for quick resolutions. Passengers can also discuss with the airline by dialing the Etihad Airways phone number 1 (877) 690-0767 or +1-802-341-3409 for assistance.