Can I pick my seat on EVA Air?
Now, EVA Air offers the choice of seats on the flights, preferably as per your need on different-different fares. However, it makes the Eva Air Seat Selection very easy; therefore, if you look to select the seat on this flight, it is requisite to have some prominent and reliable knowledge about this. Consequently, you will learn about that by tracking the down content simply.
EVA Air Seat Selection Policy
It is a must to get through the Eva Air Seat Selection policy whenever you are looking to select seats on this airline. For that, continue to read it.
- If a traveler skips the seat selection during booking or check-in, don't worry; a traveler can easily take the seats on boarding time for free from the available seats.
- EVA Air offers advance seat selection for all passengers on international flights, regardless of fare class. Advance seat selection can be made online, through the EVA Air mobile app, or by calling the EVA Air reservation center.
- Seat selection fees are non-refundable.
- Passengers traveling with infants or children may be assigned seats together, but seat selection fees may still apply.
- Seat selection fees vary depending on the fare class purchased and the type of seat selected. For example, passengers in Royal Laurel Class, Premium Laurel Class, and Business Class can choose seats for free. In contrast, passengers in Economy Class may incur a fee for selecting preferred or extra legroom seats.
- Passengers can choose the seats during online/mobile check-in within 48 hours before flight departure, except for Extra Legroom Seats (formerly Exit Seats).
- EVA Air reserves the right to assign passenger seats or reallocate seats at any time for operational requirements or safety reasons.
- Passengers with special seat requests, such as bulkhead seats or seats near the front of the aircraft, can submit a request to EVA Air at least 72 hours before flight departure. Special seat requests are subject to availability and may incur a fee.
- Extra Legroom Seats are located at the exit rows of the aircraft and offer more legroom than standard Economy Class seats. Passengers who wish to select an Extra Legroom Seat must be at least 18 years of age and able to assist in an emergency evacuation. Extra Legroom Seats are subject to availability and incur a fee.
- Passengers traveling with groups may be assigned seats together, but seat selection fees may still apply.
- Passengers who are connecting to other flights may be required to change seats.
How to make an EVA Air seat selection?
There are two main ways to make an Eva Air Seat Selection. To explore it, you must follow this.
Online/mobile: To do this, simply
- Visit the EVA Air website or download the app and log in to your account.
- Then, click on "Manage Your Trip."
- Enter the ticket number with adding the passenger's last name
- Once you're in your reservation, click "Seat Selection."
- After that, you may choose your preferred seat.
- Pay for seat selection and be notified about it in 24 hours.
At the airport: You can also make an Eva Air Seat Selection at the airport check-in counter. However, remember that the best seats may already be taken by the time you check-in, so it's best to select your seat in advance if possible.