What is Hawaiian Airlines' Seat Selection Policy?
Hawaiian Airlines provides all kinds of facilities that will make your entire trip pleasant, and the whole journey will be hassle-free. The facility includes widely-ranged seats with different features to complete your journey comfortably. You can opt for other seats according to your convenience. You can follow the keywords mentioned below in the Hawaiian Airlines seat selection Policy to move further with the appropriate seat option without any hassle.
Hawaiian Airlines seat selection policy
- The policy has been made flexible so that you can choose the seat per your needs, whether you have a companion, minor, woman, active military member, etc. The policy helps in maintaining a trustworthy relationship between airline authorities and clients.
- If it is the main cabin basic, which is the least expensive fare, that does not permit you to choose a seat but instead gives you the one during the check-in process.
- If you reserve a main cabin fare on Hawaiian Airlines, you can select the seat for no extra charge, though these seats have certain limitations.
- According to the Hawaiian Airlines seat selection policy, if you leave your seat unassigned till the day of departure of the flight. If you cannot choose a seat now, you will get a chance to select the seat at the time of check-in or at the gate area. You will automatically be assigned a suitable seat if you still need to opt for the seat.
- Airlines do not guarantee you will get the seat next to your companion, but the team will try their best.
How to select a seat on a Hawaiian airline flight?
As per the Hawaiian Airlines seat selection policy. You can choose the seat on a Hawaiian Airlines flight when booking, check-in, or at the airport. All the procedures have been pointed out below so that you can understand better and apply it without any hassle.
At the time of booking :
- You need to move to the official page of the Hawaiian airline
- After that, make a booking according to your convenience.
- Following that, enter all the traveling details and proceed to make a reservation.
- Now click the seat map option, select your preferred seat, and confirm it.
- At last, you will get the flight ticket, the seat number, and your registered details.
At the time of check-in and kiosk at the airport
You can check in through the web or at the airport on a kiosk machine and get the seat number on your boarding pass at your registered details.
- Open the check in tab on the official page of Hawaiian.
- Then, enter your booking details ( booking reference number and last name), and click on the check-in button.
- After that, check in the tab that will show the seat map option; open it, and the map will show you the available seat.
- Further, choose your suitable seat and click on confirm.
- At last, you will get the boarding pass at your side along with the seat number written on it.
For further information regarding the Hawaiian Airlines seat selection Policy, you can connect with the customer service executive and get the relevant information to resolve the issue.