How can I get my Money Back from Air India
After canceling a flight or thinking of canceling, the first thing that comes to our mind is a refund. Because Cancellations can be made easily, but refunds are hectic for many. So, you need not be stressed if you have booked your flight with Air India because Air India's refund policies and timings of their refunds make them stand out of the crowd. So, if you want to know How can I get my money back from Air India? So do not leave this page here. We will discuss it. Also, we will let you know about the refund policies.
Explain the procedure to get money back from Air India.
If you are wondering whether to cancel your flight or if your flight is canceled by the Airline and you cannot process the refund, then you can read the proper refund procedure so that it will be easy to get your refund. So, the process is mentioned below.
- Hit on the official website of Air India.
- Then log in by entering your details like your Email id and password.
- After that, look for the 'manage booking' option and tap on it.
- Fill out your ticket reference number and your last name.
- Now you will get all your ticket details on a new webpage.
- Hit the modification button and then select the cancel button.
- Now give the reason for cancellation to the Airline.
- And then, you will be asked to fill out a refund form which you need to click on.
- Fill out the form by entering your important details.
- Then click on the submit button.
- And you will get an sms or Email that your flight has been canceled successfully, and your refund will be initiated in your account within 14 days.
What are the refund policies of Air India
If you want to get your money from Air India, you must go through the refund. Only then you will be able to get your refund. So, the policies are mentioned below.
- Passengers who cancel their flight on the same day of booking can cancel their flight without paying the cancellation charges, and their refund will be initiated in their account.
- If you cancel after the allotted time, you have to pay the cancellation charges, and after that, they will process your refund in your account.
- If you have booked your flight with the help of a third party, then you have to talk to them regarding the cancellation and refunds.
- Suppose you have any medical emergency, so you have canceled your flight. In that case, you can submit your reason for cancellation to Air India and your medical documents to refund you.
- If the flight cancellations are made due to the death of any family member, then you can cancel your flight without paying the cancellation charges but submit the death within 14 days, and they will process your refund soon.
- If the flight is canceled by Air India and they are giving you another flight option, but you can apply for that too instead of that, you want your refund.
For any further confusion, you can call at Air India Phone Number 1-802-341-3409, and they will help you know everything you should know about the refund.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *