How Do I Access my JetBlue Travel Bank
Booking the flight using credit points will always help you save your money, and you can earn these credit points by participating in flyer programs. You can use these credits for multiple uses. JetBlue airlines also provide several facilities to their passengers. You can also earn travel credit on JetBlue airlines, and if you want to manage it, you can also do it from JetBlue bank. In this bank, you can easily check the expiration date of your credits and the balance left in your JetBlue account.
Key points to remember for JetBlue Travel credit
- You can get JetBlue travel credit while traveling with JetBlue or participating in flyer programs, and you can also purchase it from the JetBlue airline's official website.
- You can not use credits to get support or book any partner flight from JetBlue airlines.
- To get any future travel credit on the same account, you must fill out the JetBlue account number while bookings the flight.
Steps to access JetBlue bank for TrueBlue Member
- Open the website of JetBlue airlines in your browser
- After this, click on the Travel Bank credits
- Next, choose the option of TrueBlue from the upper right corner
- After this, you must mention your id and password and log in to your account.
- Following this, you need to open the menu section and the total points available in your account.
By reading the above, you will get the information on how do I access my JetBlue travel bank. If still unable to access your JetBlue travel bank, then you can also connect with the representatives of JetBlue.