How Do I Add my TSA PreCheck to TAP Portugal
There are several benefits to adding TSA Precheck to the TAP Portugal Airlines boarding pass, as you get access to fast-moving security lines at the airports, and you do not have to remove your shoes, belts, or light weight jackets. You get to save time and energy at the airport and skip standing in a queue for a long time. You can enjoy these benefits at TAP Portugal Airlines by adding TSA Precheck to your boarding pass. If you have the question, “ How do I add my TSA PreCheck to TAP Portugal, you can use the official website at TAP Portugal to add TSA PreCheck or at the airport check-in counter.
Steps to add TSA Precheck to TAP Portugal boarding pass.
Via the official website:
The official website at TAP Portugal can be used to add TSA Precheck to your boarding pass. You can manage your booking using the official website, as it is user-friendly. You have to follow the steps below.
- Go to the homepage - flytap.com
- Click “My Trips” and enter your ticket number and last name.
- You have to click “Find booking,” and you will get the booking summary on the screen.
- You will get the option “Fast Track.” Once you click on it, you have to enter your known traveler number in the booking.
- Once the KTN is added to your booking, the word “FAST” will be added to your boarding pass when you check-in.
Via Phone number:
You can use the tap portugal phone number 1-802-341-3409 to add your Known traveler number to your booking. You have to dial the number and give your KTN along with your ticket number and name. The customer care agent will add TSA Precheck to your booking.
Benefits of Adding TSA Precheck
- You can skip the long queue and get through the security process quicker.
- You do not have to remove any liquids or laptops from the bag.
- You will not have to remove shoes, coats, or lightweight jackets.
- You get premium access to the boarding gate if it is available.
- You can have your children below the age of 12 through the security check.
This information will be useful when you want to add TSA Precheck to your booking. For any other help, visit the official website.