Air Canada Flight Change Policy
Passengers who want to change their flight with Air Canada can opt for the manage booking option. The airline allows passengers to swap their flight, date, and time. It is advisable to read the airline terms and conditions before changing flights. Here are the steps for changing the flight-
- Open the official website of Air Canada.
- Locate your cursor, click the book option, and select the “book/manage” option.
- Access your reservation by providing the required details.
- At the dashboard, you will see the various options; tap on the change option.
- Select the new flight according to your preference and provide the details.
- Click on the submit option.
- Pay the penalty amount if needed.
- Get the details on your email id.
What is Air Canada's flight change policy?
Air Canada's flight change policy can vary based on the type of ticket you've purchased, the fare rules, and the specific circumstances surrounding your change request. Here are a few flight change policies-
- According to the airline, you can change your flight within 5days after the flight reservation, whether domestic or international.
- You can change your flight on the same day, but you must pay the rebooking fees, if applicable, on your travel fare.
- If the airline changes your flight for any reason, they will provide you with the information in your email or offer you compensation. Depending on you, you can take the compensation or fly on the new flight.
Can I reschedule my Air Canada flight?
Yes, you can reschedule your flight by phone call. To reschedule your flight, dial the Air Canada phone number-1 (888) 247-2262 or +1-802-341-3409. Pay attention to the voice prompts, connect with the live person, and ask them to change your flight. They will change your flight and provide you with the confirmation at the official email id.
Is it possible to change the Air Canada Flight by visiting the airport?
Yes, you can change your flight at the airport. You must go to the Air Canada office at the airport and request the agent change the flight. They will do it and provide the details on your official email id.
Does Air Canada allow flight changes?
According to the airline, you can change your flight within 5 days of the scheduled departure. For more details about the airline, dial the Air Canada phone number or check the accurate details on the official website.
Does Air Canada charge for changing flights?
Yes, the airline charges the flight ticket for changing flights after 5 days of the reservation. The Air Canada flight change charges start from $50, which vary according to your travel ticket and time, and you make the changes on your flight. If you still need more details, you can speak with the representative by dialing the Air Canada phone number or check the latest information on your official website.
You must check out the Air Canada terms and conditions whenever you change your flight. You can use the Air Canada phone number to change the flight or use the website option, and your flight will be changed within seconds.