How Long Does It Take To Get a Refund from Cathay Pacific
Suppose the Customer is wondering about canceling the existing booking due to a sudden plan change or other valid reason. They follow a 24 Hours Cancellation Policy for refunds. A passenger who wants to know How to get a rebate from Cathay Pacific can cancel the booking or apply for a refund online or offline. To apply for a refund online, here are the steps:
- Go to the official website of Cathay Pacific.
- You should click on Manage Booking, which is available at the top.
- Enter the required details like PNR numbers and last name on the itinerary.
- Select cancel the booking and further share the information like valid contact details and original payment method.
- You will receive the confirmation over email.
- Refunds would be made into the original payment method.
You can also request a refund by connecting with the customer service team via Cathay Pacific phone number 1-833-933-2244 or 1-802-341-3409. Share the existing reservation details with a representative, and they will proceed with a refund request.
Cathay Pacific Refund Policy:
However, before requesting a refund, customers must know about Airline Refund Policy. Here are a few points covered under this policy.
- It follows a 24-hour cancellation Policy in which passengers can cancel the reservation within 24 hours of booking and get a full refund.
- For partially used tickets, passengers may not receive a full refund; the used amount will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If a customer cancels the ticket before seven days of Departure flight, they will receive a full refund.
- Non-refundable ticket holders can get a refund for the application fee and taxes but not the ticket price value.
- Passengers who have purchased a refundable ticket holder must get a full refund.
- Refunds would be made within 20 days for cash or bank payment mode.
- If you paid through a credit or Debit card, you must receive a refund within 7 Business days to the payment method.