How Do I Get Notifications from JetBlue
Suppose you had booked a flight with JetBlue, and it got canceled by the airline, but you haven't received any information about it. Due to this, your plan was spoiled.
- The airline uses an automated email Flight Status Notification Tool, also known as FSN-T, to automatically send JetBlue flight status notification emails in real time to the passengers whose reservations are impacted due to certain events.
- The primary passenger on the flight booking will receive the FSN-T email notifications that are automatically sent to the passenger by using the email address which was provided during the flight reservation.
- You should ensure that the email address you are providing while the booking process is up to date so you will promptly get the email sent to your inbox by the airline.
- Customers must enable push notifications if they want to receive automated messages via the mobile app.
- If you want to see the information about Air Traffic Control programs currently issued by the Federal Aviation Administration,
How can I check my JetBlue Flight Status
Apart from getting a notification through the Flight Status Notification Tool email, you can also track your flight status. Follow the below-mentioned steps to track your JetBlue flight status.
- Go to the official website tracking page at www.jetblue.com/flight-tracker-and-status.
- Now you can see the flight tracker tab, and you have to select the by route option, where you have to enter your departure airport and destination airport and the day of the journey.
- After entering all the information, you must click the Check Status tab.
- Now you will able to see your booked flight status.
You can also track your flight status by using your flight number-
- Go to the provided link and select the By Flight Number option for tracking the status.
- Now enter your flight number and date of departure in the given tabs.
- You must click the Check status tab to see the current flight status.
You can also track your flight status by using the mobile application.
- Go to the apple store or play store on your phone and download the JetBlue official application.
- You can now log in to your account using your username and password.
- Go to the home page and choose the Track the flight status option.
- After choosing the option, you will be able to see the tabs to enter your flight details- you can use the By route option or by Flight number option to track the status.
- Enter all the asked details and follow the prompts.