How to know if a Delta Ticket is Refundable?
Every Airline has various categories of tickets. Some tickets are refundable, and a few of them are non-refundable. Assuming you have canceled a Delta Airline ticket and are unaware of whether the ticket is refundable or not. In such cases, there are a few ways to confirm the refund eligibility and status of the Delta ticket. Kindly read on to know of How do I know if my Delta ticket is refundable? And sort out the refund status.
Online process: Suppose after cancellation, you are unsure if the ticket was refundable and if you will receive the money from Delta Airlines. To clear the doubts about the refund status, follow the consecutive steps online in the given manner:
- Visit the official website of Delta Airlines.
- Click on My Trips tab on the homepage.
- Enter the confirmation code and last name.
- Find the canceled ticket details.
- If the ticket is non-refundable, it will be specifically mentioned on the canceled ticket
- If the ticket is refundable, you will see the refund request options on the screen.
- You can submit the refund request form to claim the refund.
- You can also access the online method from the Delta Airlines app from the phone and get the update immediately.
Call the customer service: If you cannot access the online procedure, or there are pertaining queries to discuss the refund status, give a call to the Delta airline customer service and get the appropriate assistance. For speaking to someone on Delta Airlines Phone Number for answers to the refund queries,
- Dial 800 221 1212 or 1-802-341-3409 Delta Airlines Phone Number.
- Press the option to connect with a Delta representative.
- Share the canceled ticket details with the person.
- Ask the queries related to your refund status.
- The customer service person will immediately update you on whether the canceled ticket is eligible for a refund or not.
Hence try either of the elaborated methods to confirm the refund status after the cancellation of the tickets.