Seat selection and connections on Gol
GOL is a South American Airline equally preferred by domestic and international flights. You have made the reservation but need to select the seat. How do I select seats on GOL Airlines? Here is the complete guide for the airline seat selection.
Passengers can choose the seat when making the reservation or check-in for the flight. You can select the flight if the seats are reserved while booking your seat or within 24 hours without any charges. However, you need to pay an amount of around $ 30 to secure your preferred seat.
How do I select seats on GOL Airlines
There are multiple ways to book a seat. You can use what suits you better online or contact customer support.
Online Mode: follow the guide shared below:
- Visit the website.
- Choose the check-in option.
- Now, select the seat from the available options.
- Make the payment.
- And click on the submit button.
Customer support: flyers can contact customer service. Dial the gol airlines phone number
1 855 862 9190 or 1-802-341-3409. The office hours are from 08:00 to 22:00, Monday to Saturday (Brasília time). Follow the automated IVR instructions to reach the right representative:
- Press 1 to choose your language.
- Press 2 to make or change the reservation.
- Press 3 for seat selection and additional services.
- Press 4 to cancel your flight and apply for a refund.
- Press 5 for special assistance.
- Press * to talk with a customer representative.
At the airport: passengers can request to select a seat at the ticket counter at the airport. You need to connect with a customer executive. You can share your details like booking number and last name so that they can choose your seat. And then, you get the boarding pass and go to the bag drop counter to reach the plane on time. In case you need more information, contact customer support for more details. Visit the website.