Can I Check-in at the Airport for Latam Airlines?
LATAM Airlines is a Chile-originated flag carrier that operates flight services for international and domestic destinations worldwide. After making the flight reservation, the passenger might lose the ticket and later gets worried about it. The question arises: How early can I check in for a LATAM flight? You can quickly get back your reservation code in several methods. It includes Phone numbers, online and from the airport.
What are the several ways to find a reservation code?
Through Phone Number: If the customer wants to know about the flight ticket details, they can search for it by using LATAM Airlines Phone Number. By calling, you can directly talk with the agent. You can follow the below-mentioned points:
- You need to call +1 (866) 435-9526 or 1-802-341-3409.
- Follow the IVR instructions and select the number as per your grievance.
- Skip all the call instructions and press # at the end to connect with the live person of the airline.
- Once the call connects, you can talk with the agent and elaborate on the issue. You will be required to provide your last name and registered email address.
- The agent will tell you all the ticket details of your reservation.
Through Hard Copy: If the customer has made the flight reservations offline (i.e., from the airport or through some agent). Then, they must have provided you with the hard copy of the ticket; you can easily find the reservation code on the ticket. The reservation code is also mentioned in the boarding pass of your booked flight ticket.
From the Airport: Another simple method to know about the reservation code is directly from the airport. You need to visit the airport and then reach the help desk counter. Tell the agent you have lost your reservation code and ticket details, and provide them with the required details. You might be required to show the necessary documents; the agent will tell you the booking details.