How many bags can you carry on China Airlines
China airlines are China's flag carrier and operate 1,400 flights per week. Sometimes passengers who want to travel with China Airlines or who frequently travel with China Airlines get issues carrying bags. People who shift from one place to another get more issues carrying bags. Then passengers get confused by only one question How many bags can you carry on China Airlines, they want to know the answer since they face issues with carrying bags.
Let’s have a look at the baggage policy of China Airiness:
For the first and dynasty class, you can carry 2 bags with only one personal bag or item, whereas, for economy class, you can carry one bag and one personal item. Read out more baggage policy in the below point:
- Passengers can carry one bag with their item, carrying a briefcase, laptop, or handbag.
- Your outer garments or devices will not count as your item.
- Your entire luggage must fit into your overhead bin or under the seat.
- You should have the capability to put your luggage into the overhead bin.
Requirements of bags:
- The maximum weight of your luggage must be 7 kg.
- The maximum dimension of your bag must be 22 x 14 x 9 in/56 x 36 x 23 cm (length + width + height)
Some baggage policies from the USA, canada, and other countries:
- For Economy class passengers, you can carry 2 pieces of checked baggage for which the maximum dimensions of each piece can be 62 linear inches, and for combined dimensions of both baggage can be 107 inches. The maximum weight for each piece can be 23 kilograms.
- Dynasty and first-class passengers are allowed to carry 2 pieces of checked baggage. The maximum dimensions of the luggage can be 62 linear inches, and the maximum weight can be 32 kilograms.
- If you carry infants with you, you will get a 10% discount on your price ticket, and you are allowed 1 piece with a fully collapsible stroller of checked baggage. You can carry a folded infant trolley free of charge.
- The maximum dimension can be 45 linear inches.
- You can carry one extra piece of baggage if you are a gold card member or an Emerald card member.
You can be charged baggage fees if you exceed your baggage limit. Your baggage luggage can vary from destination to destination. Carry your baggage according to the luggage policy. Fees will be calculated on the extra kilograms exceeding the free luggage allowance. If you want to know further information, then dial China Airlines phone number 1-802-341-3409 to connect with the customer service team of China Airlines.