How many Bags do you get with Air France
Air France is one of the most renowned and trusted airlines among passengers. If you have booked its flight, you must think, How many bags do you get with Air France? The airline’s baggage policy is easy to understand and allows passengers to carry sufficient baggage. It allows one carry-on and checked bag for free. You can also take 1-2 standard bags depending on your destination and the type of fare. Passengers traveling with infants can carry one additional item, such as a diaper bag. Carefully read the entire baggage policy of the airline mentioned below.
Air France Baggage Policy
Air France’s baggage policy is convenient and easily understandable. The following are the baggage policies that you must be aware of. Read the following to know it better.
- If you are an economy class flier, you are only allowed one checked bag weighing under 23 kg.
- Premium economy class passengers can carry 2 bags of 23 kg each.
- If you are a business class passenger, you can take 2 bags of 32 kg each.
- Passengers with a La Premiere ticket can take 3 bags each of 32 kg.
- Passengers with Club 2000 membership carrying a Premium Economy or Economy ticket can take one extra baggage of 23 kg along with their baggage allowance.
- People with Club 2000 membership having a Business Class or La Premier ticket can carry an extra bag of 32 kg with their allowed baggage.
- The hand luggage or carry-on item should measure a maximum of 55*35*25 cm. The carry-on bag must be kept in the overhead storage bin, so ensure it meets the permitted size limits.
- The personal item should measure within 40*30*15 cm and can include anything like a briefcase, laptop, camera, etc.
- Ensure that the checked baggage does not exceed the total dimension of 158 cm.
- You can carry musical instruments which measure equal to or less than 115 cm as carry-on luggage on the flight. If the size limit is exceeded, it will be accepted as checked baggage.
- If traveling with an infant, you can carry a bag measuring under 55*35*25 cm.
What is the baggage fee
Air France Baggage fee varies as per the ticket and the passenger's destination. Baggage fees are applied only if you exceed the allowed size and dimension limit. The baggage fees of the airline are different for different routes. Some of the baggage fees are mentioned below.
- On short-haul and intra-Caribbean flights, you have to pay a fee of 55 USD for a second bag.
- For bags weighing between 23 and 32 kg, you should pay a fee of 55 USD.
- If your bag’s weight exceeds 32 kg, you have to pay 100 USD as a baggage fee.
- For oversized baggage, i.e., bags that measure over 158 cm, passengers have to pay 20 USD.
- If you are carrying any sports equipment like a bike, surfboards, etc., you have to pay 55 USD. Check the weight and dimensions of the equipment before taking it along.
If you think that your query is unresolved, you can go to the official website, www.airfrance.com, where you can find all the information. Or you can also call the Air France Phone Number 1800 419 2033 or 1-802-341-3409. Dial the number, and an executive from the customer service team of Air France will connect with you on the call and provide the necessary assistance.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *