How many Luggage can I Check in Vietnam Airlines
Booking merely a flight does not indicate work is done; it is also mandatory for one to understand the baggage allowance. Sometimes, it is very strict that you are not allowed to carry more than 23 kg; other times, the limit increases to 32 KG. But with Vietnam, the Baggage policy is very flexible. Yet, a question is raised “How many luggage can I check in Vietnam Airlines” you are suggested to go through the discussion to know its baggage policy and other processes to expand baggage limit.
Baggage allowance of Vietnam Airlines.
One is always suggested to be aware of the allowance with the airline because crossing the limit would carry additional charges by the airline, and in the worst case, you may not be allowed to carry your bag. So, look at the allowance mentioned below:
- You can carry 1 personal item along with 1 bag onboard with the airline. And it must weigh a maximum of 7 KG with a size of 115 CM.
- You are permitted to take Checked baggage weighing 23 KG with the size 158 CM.
- However, the size and weight may vary from destination to destination, so you are advised to get in touch with the airline to inquire more in detail about the same.
- You can also carry other items, such as Golf sets, ski sets, etc., and you carry a maximum weight of 20 KG.
- An additional baggage allowance for the economy, business, or premium ticket holders is available.
- You can also purchase prepaid excess baggage for up to 10 additional baggage, and you can also buy it at the time of check in at the airport. But it is advisable to purchase it before arriving at the airport.
How to extend baggage limits with Vietnam Airlines
There is a feasible way to increase the baggage limits with the airline, and the steps for doing so are mentioned below; please have a look:
Through the official website.
The feasible way to increase the limit is through the official website, and the rest of the steps are mentioned below; please go through them:
- Visit the official website of the airline.
- Secondly, you have to tap on Manage Bookings.
- Enter all your ticket details, for example, PNR number, last name, etc., and continue.
- There you will find the option to add more luggage; tap on it.
- Choose the number of extra weights you want to purchase.
- Make the payment, and you will be done with the process.
At the airport.
Once you are at the airport and you are carrying additional luggage, now you wonder about its allowance. You are permitted to purchase excess baggage at the airport. And in case you have any issues with the allowance, you can contact them on Vietnam Airlines Phone Number 1 (415) 677-0888 or 1-802-341-3409, and an executive will be assigned to provide you with resolutions.
Does the airline charge high for exceeding bag limits
For the assistance of passengers, the airline, unlike other airlines, charges relatively low for exceeding baggage limits. However, for violating any of its baggage policy, the airline may deny you to carry bags. That’s why you must contact the airline before packing your bags to know about the allowance to avoid any trouble.