Aeromexico Airlines Baggage Policy and Allowance?
Aeromexico is an airline based in Mexico. The headquarters of Aeromexico is situated in Mexico City. Aeromexico has been trusted to be one of the best airlines when it comes to the safety of passengers and excellent staff management. If you have finally got a much-awaited break from your office and you are planning to visit somewhere with your family members, then consider flying with Aeromexico. If you are wondering How much baggage is allowed for Aeromexico, then depending on the fare, you can carry one piece of luggage up to kilograms per passenger on both domestic and international flights. Before booking your flight, it is recommended that you go through the Aeromexico Baggage policy.
Aeromexico Baggage Policy?
You must go through the baggage policy before booking your tickets to know about the baggage rules in advance so that you do not have to search for a lot of things and keep essential things with you beforehand. Go through these policies and rules thoroughly and in detail:
- Briefcases, purses, computers, umbrellas, fanny packs, etc., all of them come under personal items. Make sure they all fit beneath the cabin seats and take that much space only.
- The carry-on baggage is wheeled or wheelless bags with dimensions that must not exceed 55 cm x 40 cm x 25 cm, that is, 21.5 x 15.7 x 10 inches.
- If your carry-on baggage or personal item does not meet the maximum allowed amount or size, it will be counted as check-in baggage or excess baggage, depending on your fare.
- If you need to carry some essential medications, then they must be taken in a proper container and remain under your responsibility.
- The checked-in baggage can be at most the weight of 25 kgs per passenger.
If you are wondering, Can you check a bag to Aeromexico then yes, you can quickly check your bag to Aeromexico.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *