How much luggage can I take on EVA Air?
Suppose the person has booked an itinerary in EVA Air and wants to enquire about the baggage allowance. Generally, it depends on the fare type the customer has reserved, and you should check the Eva Air Baggage Policy, which covers all essential points under which the customer needs to pay the extra charges. Travelers who have purchased the Standard fare type can bring two checked baggage that shall be at most the weight limit of 23 kg or 50 pounds.
Eva Air Baggage Policy:
For passengers ready to fly with EVA Air, every traveler must know the rules and regulations mentioned under Eva Air Baggage Policy so that the customer does not exceed the weight limit. Otherwise, the travelers need to pay the extra charges for the oversized baggage.
- Airlines allow travelers to bring one carry bag for free in Premium Economy and Economy Class. However, two carry bags are free for travelers who booked Royal Laurel, Premium Laurel, and Business Class passengers.
- The carry Personal baggage weight limit must be 16*12*4 inches (40cm,30cm,10cm), whereas the Standard baggage weight limit must not exceed up to 22*14*9 inches (56cm,26cm, 23cm) with a maximum weight of 7 Kg.
- Suppose the passenger is traveling with the Lap infant. In that case, you can carry one basket, a collapsible stroller or car seat, and other necessities such as food and feeding bottles. The Large stroller will be accepted as checked baggage.
- Business Premium, Royal Laurel, and Premium Laurel passengers can bring two checked baggage with a weight limit of 32 kg 70 pounds each for long-haul and short-haul flights.
- EVA Air Premium Economy Travelers are allowed to carry two checked baggage of up to 23 kg (50 pounds) for both long-haul and short-haul flights.
- However, Economy Standard and Basic Economy Class passengers have permission to carry checked luggage up to a weight limit of 23 kg.
For other fare types, the weight limit is issued under Eva Air Baggage Policy for domestic and international flights.
1. Long Haul flights.
- Business/ Premium/ Royal Laurel and Laurel: 2 checked bags weighing up to 32kg and 70 pounds.
- Premium Economy passengers are not allowed to maximize the category of 23kgs.
- Infant 1 baggage is permitted with the same weight allowance as the checked baggage.
2. Short Haul Flights
- For other short-haul flights, passengers can bring up to 32kgs only for Business Class and premium class.
- However, Premium Economy and Economy passengers can bring 23kg of each bag.
How much is the Extra baggage allowance for Infinity Mileage Lands and Star Alliance Members?
- The Airline has allotted different weight limits for Extra baggage according to the Eva Air Baggage Policy, which generally depends on the membership type.
- Diamond Card Star Alliance Gold Members can take up to 20 kg extra in Royal Laurel class, Premium class, and Business class.
- Gold Card holders have the flexibility to bring up to 20kg as extra baggage; however, Silver Card Star Alliance Card holders can take up to 10kg only.
- Star Alliance gold Members with the EVA partner Airlines can bring 20 kgs for premium and business class.
- The Star Alliance Silver Members with partner Airlines cannot bring the additional baggage.