Sunwing Airlines Baggage Fees & How to Save Money?
Sunwing Airlines is an airline based in Canada. It is a low-cost airline. The headquarters of Sunwing Airlines is situated in Toronto, Canada. If you are thinking of traveling with your family and have a lot of family members to travel with, then you must know about the airline's baggage policy to have a hassle-free experience. If you are thinking of How much does Sunwing Airlines charge for carry-on luggage? The carry-on baggage can be purchased for 25 USD. Remember that your carry-on baggage must not exceed the weight limit of 5 kilograms and must not be larger than 51cm x 40 cm x 23 cm.
The baggage policy of Sunwing Airlines?
You must be aware of the airline's policies before booking the flight so that you do not have to face any consequences afterward. Read the baggage policy of Sunwing Airlines given below:
- Each passenger is allowed to carry one personal item on board.
- Personal items include purses, handbags, messenger bags, laptop bags, and camera bags.
- If you are a parent traveling with your infant, you will be allowed to bring a diaper bag with you on board.
- The carry-on items you can carry with you are a small suitcase, duffel bag, and backpack.
- Any baggage that exceeds the weight or size limit must be prepared for check-in, and excess baggage fees will be applicable.
- The maximum weight of first checked baggage is twenty-three kilograms.
- The maximum weight for second checked baggage is twenty-three kilograms.
- The maximum weight of third checked baggage is twenty-three kilograms.
- For oversized bags, the maximum weight limit is thirty-two kilograms.
- For an infant, two complimentary items are allowed in addition to your five kgs of carry-on and checked baggage.
This is the baggage policy of Sunwing Airlines. You can call on the Sunwing Airlines Phone Number 1-802-341-3409 if you still need clarification regarding the baggage policy or issues related to baggage.