Allegiant Airlines Baggage Policy and Carry-on
Allegiant airlines provide tickets at a low cost; therefore, there are charges for baggage and other services. If you have booked tickets on Allegiant Air and are curious to know How much is luggage on Allegiant Airlines, get detailed information here on.
- You can take maximum 2 carry-on baggage within the prescribed weight limit.
- One personal item like a piece of clothing, a small purse or briefcase, a laptop bag can be carried onboard for free if it is within the prescribed dimension of 7 in x 15 in x16 in. However, it must fit on the overhead counter or under the seat.
- Baggage fees will not apply to medical assistive devices or equipment of a differently abled person.
- You can purchase up to one carry-on baggage bedside personal item.
- You can pay the baggage fees while booking the tickets, amounting to $35 for the second baggage.
- If you pay the baggage fees during the online check-in from Manage travel, the baggage fees can vary between 15$ - 70 $ each depending on the ticket's destination.
- If the check-in is done at the airport, then the baggage fee may amount to $75 each way per passenger.
- You can purchase up to 4 checked-in baggage for Allegiant Airlines.
- The checked-in baggage must be under 22 kgs ( 50 pounds) and within the dimension of 203 centimeters.
- The baggage fee may count up to $75 on each passenger up to 4 checked baggage.
- If the purchased checked-in baggage exceeds the prescribed limit, it will be considered excess baggage and charged accordingly.
Excess baggage fee:
- A weighing 23 - 31 kg baggage will be charged around $50 per segment.
- Baggage weighing from 32 - 45 kg will be charged around $75 per segment.
- Sports and musical instruments will be charged as per their weight and dimension.
For complete baggage fee information, please call the Allegiant Airlines Phone Number 1-802-341-3409 and speak to a person regarding the baggage.