Sky Airlines Baggage Policy and Allowance?
Sky Airlines is an airline based in Chile. The headquarters of Sky Airlines is situated in Santiago, Chile. It is an ultra-low-cost airline; surprisingly, it is the first model in the country to operate such a cheap flight. It is known to be the second-biggest airline in the country. If you plan to travel next with Sky Airlines with your family, your luggage must be more in number. If you are wondering How much hand luggage is allowed on Sky Airlines, then the answer to this question is that hand luggage weighing not more than eight kilograms is permitted on the aircraft, and the dimensions of the baggage should be 43X41X23 cm. To know more about the baggage policy, go through this article thoroughly.
Sky Airlines Baggage Policy?
Before planning your vacation with an airline, you must know its functioning correctly. If you are traveling with many family members and need to carry your goods, then read the Sky Airlines baggage policy mentioned below:
- For domestic flights on Sky Airlines, the baggage allowance is 20 kilograms.
- For international flights on Sky Airlines, the baggage allowance is 32 kilograms.
- The weight of hand luggage allowed is at most 8 kilograms.
- If you bring excess baggage, you will have to pay an extra charge for that during your check-in.
- If you are transporting pets, you need to pay an extra charge of 1.5% of your seat rate, and a 3% of seat rate will apply on cargo carriage.
- For more inquiries related to the baggage policy of Sky Airlines, you can visit the airline's official website.
How can I Call Sky Airlines?
If you have booked your ticket with Sky Airlines and need to talk to their customer service, then you can dial the official sky airlines phone number 1 786 405 0680 or 1-802-341-3409 and speak to a call representative at Sky Airlines who will help you resolve your query.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *