How Much To Upgrade To Business Class Air Canada
Air Canada allows its passengers to upgrade their flight to business class through various methods at a reasonable price. You can use different ways to upgrade your flight with Air Canada, and if you are thinking, How Much To Upgrade To Business Class Air Canada? Then it depends on your departure and destination place and date of travel. It starts from $200 and can increase depending on the seat availability in business class.
How to Upgrade your flight ticket to Business class in Air Canada
You can upgrade your flight booking by online and offline methods that are mentioned below-
- Visit the official website at www.aircanada.com
- Locate the manage booking option on the homepage
- Enter your booking details- your booking ID and last name to search and select your trip
- After choosing the flight, select the modification option
- Select the travel class you want to upgrade to, and the payable amount will be displayed on the screen. Proceed further
- Pay the upgrading fee and complete the process.
- You will receive a newly generated ticket on your registered email id.
You can also upgrade your flight ticket by calling the customer service number and asking them to complete the process on your behalf.
- Dial the number available on the official website.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Follow the IVR.
- Press 1 for flight booking.
- Press 2 for cancellation.
- Press 3 for a flight upgrade.
- Press 4 for the refund.
- After pressing the relevant key, wait for a bit as your call gets connected.
- Ask the agent to complete the process and pay the applied fee.
Connect with the live representative to get the best deals.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *