Is Pegasus Airlines Strict with Baggage
After you have booked your flight tickets with Pegasus Airlines, there are certain things about which you start gathering information because not having accurate details about the same can ruin your whole journey. In such things, first comes the baggage. If you do not know the exact weight and size or How strict are Pegasus Airlines with baggage, then you might face a lot of problems at the time of check-in. And in case of the extra baggage, you might have to leave your things at the Airport or pay the higher fee for the extra baggage.
Pegasus Airlines Baggage Policy:
- You can bring 15 kgs of carry-on luggage at the Pegasus Airlines domestic flight. It is 20 kg for checked baggage.
- On international flights, 20 kgs of carry-on and 29 kgs of checked baggage will be accepted.
- You can also bring a personal item with the carry-on luggage but ensure that it does not violate the policy of the Airlines.
- The things that can be carried as an extra item with carry-on include camera, books, purse, handbag, backpack, binoculars, laptop and its bag, baby chair, guitar, or any small musical instrument, etc.
- Make sure that your bags are packed perfectly. They are not over or under size, not broken or poorly packed, the disfigured bags will be rejected at the time of check-in.
- If you are carrying any prohibited items such as knives, scissors, syringes, needles, etc, then make sure you inform the Airline beforehand and get permission from them.
- The dimensions for the carry-on luggage is 55x40x20 cm, and the checked baggage is 55 x 45 x 20cm.
- Ensure you bring your luggage under the dimensions mentioned by the Airline, as carry-on needs to fit in the overhead cabin on the flight.
Go through the mentioned information and ensure you do not get any baggage-related troubles during the journey. For more details, dial the Pegasus Airlines Phone Number 1-802-341-3409 or visit the official website.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *