How strict is Allegiant Airlines with carry on sizes?
Allegiant Airlines is one of the major airlines in North America and an ultra-low-cost airline with many domestic and international destinations. The airline operates charter and scheduled flights to various destinations. You can go through the information if you have their booking and want to know about the baggage allowance. Read through the details given below to know How strict is Allegiant Airlines on bag weight. The information contains details about the checked and carry-on baggage and other policies as well.
Allegiant Airlines Baggage Policy
One of the basic policies is the baggage policy so that you can be aware of what you can take along for your air trip. The guidelines of the policies are as follows:
- One personal item, carry-on, and two checked bags are allowed per passenger on the aircraft.
- You will have to pay an excess bag fee for every additional bag.
- Liquids exceeding 3.04 oz or 100 ml cannot be carried onboard.
- You can carry additional sports items and musical instruments on the aircraft. You will have to make an extra payment.
Allegiant Airlines Checked Baggage Allowance
- Maximum of four bags can be purchased on the airline, each costing $45.
- The bag must not exceed 80 inches, including wheels and handle, and should not weigh more than 40 pounds.
Allegiant Airlines Carry-on Allowance
The carry-on includes both personal items and hand baggage. The policy is as follows:
- The carry-on has to fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
- The carry-on should not exceed the size of 9X14X22 inches and weigh more than 25 lbs.
Allegiant Airlines Baggage Fees
The baggage fees on Allegiant Air are as follows:
- Pay $18 to $35 at the time of booking, or
- Pay $45 before the departure, or
- Pay $50 to $75 at the airport after the security check.
If you are still facing any issues, you can contact the airline via Allegiant Airlines Phone Number 1-802-341-3409 and get the required help from the airline's executive.