What is Swiss Airlines Baggage Policy?
Swiss Airlines always provides excellent services to its passengers so that they can travel conveniently. While traveling with Swiss Airlines, the passengers have queries regarding the baggage and need assistance. There are some policies set by Swiss Airlines under which you can carry your luggage.
Swiss Airlines baggage policies are as per described below:
- The passengers can take one carry-on bag in the aircraft for free.
- You can carry your essential items such as gold, precious metals, or things that can be easily broken or damaged on your carry-on bags.
- If the limit of the checked bag exceeds the limit that Swiss Air sets, then you need to pay some charges depending on the overweight.
- The fees for the carry-on and checked bags depend on the weight, number of bags, shape, dimension, and destination to which you are traveling.
- You cannot carry any sports equipment to the aircraft. If you want to take the equipment, you need to pay the additional charges.
How strict is Swiss Airlines Air on baggage
- The carry-on baggage is free but must be at most 15.7 x 11.8 x 3.9 inches.
- You must pay the charges under the guidelines if you have an oversized bag.
- The checked bag must be of size 21.6 x 15.7 x 9 inches.
How do I contact Swiss Airlines
If you still need baggage policy assistance, you can dial Swiss Airlines' Phone Number, +1 833 626 0737or 1-802-341-3409. The call will be forwarded to the IVR, and you need to choose from the options. The call will be routed to the representative. The steps you need to follow are given below:
- Press 1 to book a flight ticket.
- Press 2 for premium check-in.
- Press 3 to check baggage policies.
- Press 4 to get the refund.
- Press 5 to change the flight.
- Press 6 to speak to the representative.