How to Add KTN to DELTA After Booking Flight
A KTN number, known as a Trusted Traveller Number, states that you have undergone a screening or preflight background check before boarding. The preflight check makes it easier for you to visit the airport comfortably without any last-minute hassle.
If you already booked your flight with Delta and forgot to enter the KTN number, no worries. In this article, we will let you know; how to Add KTN to DELTA After Booking Flight; you can go through it to avoid any inconvenience.
Follow the steps below to add KTN to Delta after booking.
- Add the KTN online.
- Go to the official Delta website and login into your account.
- Click on the name at the top of the main page.
- From the drop-down menu, select the profile.
- Under the section' Basic info,' go to add/update secure flight passengers' data.
- In that box, look at the 'TSA PreCheck/Known Traveller/Redress.
- There you will be able to update your KTN for TSA PreCheck or Global Entry, or Border Protection programs and NEXUS Customs.
- Once you update the Known Traveller number (KTN), it will be saved as TSA Pre/Known Traveler/Redress.
- You need to save the changes and Exit, then.
Add KTN by calling Delta Representative.
- If you feel the online process is not feasible, you can speak to the delta representative directly to update the KTN information.
- Call the Delta Airlines customer service number, and talk to the representative.
- Once connected, you can request them to add a KTN number to your booking.
So by following the procedure above, you can add KTN to Delta after booking anytime. You can follow the process above to update various details. Moreover, if you wonder; how to add TSA precheck to Delta app? You can open the delta app on your mobile and log in to the DeltaSkyMiles account. There is ‘my Personal details’ section, and you can update the TSA PreCheck details there using the edit reservation option. Besides, if you face any trouble throughout, speak to the agent directly to get a better solution.