Spirit Airlines Change and Cancellation Policy?
Spirit Airlines is an ultra-low-cost, Florida, United States-based flag carrier that operates flight services at several destinations worldwide. The airlines offer the best quality of services to their passengers. If the client has made the flight reservation but, due to some unforeseen situations, you want to change the flight date. But he needs to learn about the process of the same and wonders How to change or cancel a Spirit Airlines flight. If the customer has a query related to airline services, they can try to reach the customer support team of the airline.
What are the steps to change or cancel the flight?
The customer can change or cancel the flight ticket online (through the website or mobile app) or directly from the airport. Follow below-mentioned steps:
- Reach the official website of Spirit Airlines.
- Go to the "My Trips" option.
- Enter the booking reference code and last name of the passenger.
- Click on the "Continue" Tab.
- A summary of your booked flight ticket will appear on-screen.
- Click the highlighted "Edit" option to enable all other modification options.
- Select the change or cancel flight ticket option. Specified fees might be charged by the airlines.
- Make the payment.
- Airlines will send the confirmation message to your registered email address.
Essential points related to the change or cancel the policy of Spirit Airlines?
If a customer is facing any issue related to the airline's policy, terms, and conditions, then you can directly connect with Spirit Airlines Phone Number.1-802-341-3409 A few important points are mentioned here below:
- If a change or cancellation of a flight ticket is made within 24 hours of booking, then airlines will charge no specific charges from the customer. But that flight departure must be after at least seven days or more.
- When a change or cancellation of a flight ticket is made after 24 hours of making a reservation, passengers will be required to pay some extra fee.