Is Online Check-in available for British Airways?
British Airways is known for its friendly staff, innovation, onboard and ground customer services. If you have made a reservation on the airlines, are ready for your trip, and are looking forward to traveling with British Airways? And now wonder about How to Check in at British Airways? Then this article is for you.
The various check-in types?
The online check-in:
- You can easily check in using the online web page of the airline. Use the provided points below to see how you can check in online.
- You need to visit the official page of British Airways.
- Then you need to click on the web check-in option available on the panel.
- Now enter the booking code and the passenger's last name.
- You can choose the available seats on the flight.
- Charges may or may not apply to reserve your seats.
- Once the process ends, you will get your updated tickets to your registered email address.
If you are not comfortable with the online web check-in or if you are facing issues, you can also use the kiosk machine available at the airport. But you need to remember that from airport self-check-in, make sure to arrive early.
- You need to locate the nearest kiosk machine at the airport.
- Then you need to enter the booking code, which is otherwise known as the PNR number.
- Select the seats from the available seats and proceed.
- Then enter the number of bags.
- Along with your boarding pass, you will also get your bag tags.
At the airport:
A passenger can also check in at the airport if you are not comfortable with the online or kiosk machine. You can check in at the time of baggage check-in. Tell your seat preference and see if it is available, and then get your flight pass.
If you have any issues or doubts, use the British Airways Phone Number to contact customer service.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *