How To Fix Air Canada Name And Spelling Mistakes
Air Canada flight changes are easy to perform online and travelers can stick to multiple ways to make the desired changes to their flight reservations. If you are someone who needs to make amends to the name and spelling error then you have come to the right place. We are about to share certain tips and processes associated with Air Canada's name and spelling change. So stay tuned and follow until the end.
How to fix Air Canada's name and spelling mistakes
Consumers can follow the below-mentioned steps in order to perform Air Canada Name Correction:
- Open your web browser and navigate to the official Air Canada website.
- Travelers need to select the My Trips option on the page followed by the manage my booking option.
- Enter the required details on the page such as your booking confirmation number followed by your last name. Hit the submit option on the page and you will be redirected to your reservation.
- Select the reservation you wish to change and then select the change flight option.
- Proceed with selecting the name change option on the page.
- Proceed to the Payments page and complete the payment.
Passengers can make the desired name changes to their reservation for free if the changes are done within 24 hours from the initial reservation at Air Canada. Travelers can connect with the customer service department at the airline to proceed with the flight changes. You can connect with the customer service department on the customer service helpline number to get assistance with flight changes or as far as the name change is concerned. Passengers can also connect with a live person at the airline to get effective assistance with the name change and spelling mistakes.