How To Get A Refund From Royal Air Maroc
If you have made changes in your mind regarding your travel plans with royal air Maroc airline and are confused about how do I cancel my royal air Maroc ticket, read this article to get the answers. The cancellation process is pretty simple to perform, one needs to follow the process below.
How to get a refund from Royal Air Maroc
- Firstly, launch the official website of royal air Maroc.
- Click on the manage booking tab, then enter your last name and booking reference number to click on the arrow button present besides.
- Your booking information will appear on the next window, so locate the cancel button over there and click on it.
- Now confirm your cancellation and follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your flight successfully. You will receive a cancellation confirmation on your registered mailing address.
- The next process is to get the refund if you are eligible, so you will be automatically prompted to fill in the required details to get the refund for your canceled flight.
- Fill in all the details, then submit the form to get a refund in your original payment mode.
So now you know the cancellation process of the airline, it's time to move on with the royal air Maroc cancellation policy to understand it in an even better way. You can get the further details from the information given below:
- As per the 24-hour risk-free cancellation policy of royal air, Maroc passengers can cancel their flight at no other cost within 24 hours of making a ticket purchase.
- A cancellation fee is charged on the flights canceled after 24 hours of booking.
- Passengers need to understand that their cancellation fee depends upon certain conditions like ticket type time left in departure route and destination.
- The cancellation process can be done manually through the official website of royal air Maroc or via the customer support team.
- All the cancellations must be made before seven days of departure and within 24 hours of booking to get a complete refund.
- Suppose you cancel a flight due to involuntary reasons like a family people. In that case, you are entitled to get the full claim of your refund by showing the relevant documents.
- All non-refundable flight cancellations are not eligible to get refunds. Passengers can get the travel credits in such cases.
To get more information regarding the cancellation fees and any other inquiries, you can visit the official website of royal air Maroc. Moreover, this information will help you out with how to get a refund from royal air Maroc in a hassle-free way. Feel free to contact the live representative of royal air Maroc.