How to Change a Flight on Iberia Airlines?
Iberia Airlines Flight Change Policy - A comprehensive guide
Iberia is one of the popular airlines in Spain you can fly with if you are looking forward to travelling to or from the country. With its flexible flight change policy, the airline ensures you don't need to struggle in case there is a change in your travel Plan. You can change your flight ticket with Iberia online by visiting its official website, through a call center, or at the airport. Besides, you might also need to pay some charges as a penalty under some circumstances.
In the article, we will talk about Iberia Airlines Flight Change Policy, flight change process, and fee in detail. Read it until the end to avoid missing anything.
Iberia Flight Change Policy- Highlights
- You can change the flight ticket with Iberia via the website, call center, or at the airport, depending on the source of your original booking.
- As per Iberia Airlines Flight Change Policy you can change the booking for free if your departure is seven days later and you modify the flight ticket within 24 hours. The flight change fee is charged in case you miss the risk-free period.
- In case you change the flight ticket due to medical reasons or the death of a passenger or close family member, Iberia Airlines might waive the change fee. However, you must submit the medical documents as proof.
- If Iberia changes your flight or cancels it, you can rebook the flight ticket in the same class or on the same flight without paying any change fee.
How to change an Iberia flight ticket?
If you book the ticket with the Iberia website or authorised sources, here are the options you can use to change your Iberia flight:
Change the ticket via the website:
- Go to the Iberia website and visit the 'Manage booking' section.
- Access your booking details by entering your confirmation code and surname.
- Select the itinerary to change, and click on 'Edit Reservation.'
- Proceed with the change process and make the modification as per the new Plan.
- Follow the commands you saw on the screen to complete the change process, and you will get a confirmation email for a revised booking soon.
Change the ticket via phone: You can also talk to the Iberia representative over the phone and request them to modify your ticket on your behalf. Provide the booking details and other information the Iberia agent asks for, and they will modify the booking soon.
How much does it cost to change flights with Iberia?
As per Iberia Airlines' Flight Change Policy, if you change the flight ticket with Iberia after the risk-free period, you might need to pay a certain amount of change fee. The change fee ranges from $ 0 to $ 100 based on fare condition, route, destination, etc.
Conclusion: The information above helps you understand about Iberia Airlines Flight Change Policy, flight change process, and fee in detail. In case you want to get further information or have any doubts, visit the official website of Iberia Airlines directly. You can also speak to the Iberia agents by calling the hotline.