Is Austrian Airlines a Good Airline
Austrian Airlines is the flag carrier of Austria and a subsidiary of Lufthansa Group. It is also the largest airline in Austria, with a fleet size of 63. The headquarters are located at Vienna International Airport in Schwechat. It is also a part of the Star Alliance, and many of the destinations it offers are flown by a partner airline. The airline is renowned for excellent customer service and high-quality products. The airline has been in operation for more than 60 years and has won many awards and prizes for the delivery of customized experiences for customers. If you have the question, "Is Austrian Airline a good airline" you can go through the details given here to get to the conclusion.
Destinations you can fly to or from with Austrian Airlines
The airline has more than 100 destinations internationally and six domestic destinations. The destinations include Tirana, Melbourne, Oranjestad, Graz, Sydney, Linz, Brussels, Cotonou, and many more.
Fleet at Austrian Airlines
Austrian airlines' fleet of aircraft includes Airbus, Boeing, and Embraer.
You can fly with Austrian Airlines by selecting from any of the three types of ticket classes that the airline has to offer. The three types are economy, premium economy, and business class.
Facilities offered by the airline
You can pre-book your seat and baggage and enjoy discounts throughout your travel if you opt for the loyalty program at Austrian Airlines.
The customer service at Austrian Airlines can be contacted using the Austrian Airlines Phone Number 1-(800)-843-0002 or 1-802-341-3409 or by visiting the official website. The customer service agents are highly qualified and efficient in handling all your queries and providing the best possible solution so that you can have a memorable travel experience.
Once you are aware of the advantages of flying with Austrian Airlines, you will want to make a reservation sooner rather than later. You can make a reservation easily by following the steps below.
- You have to go to the homepage - austrian.com and click "Book flights"
- You can select the type of booking you want to make, that is, either round trip, one-way, or multi-city.
- Enter the departure and the arrival city along with the dates.
- Select the number of passengers and enter your access code if you have any.
- Click "Search flights" to get the list of flights that are available.
- You have to select the flight you want to book.
- You must fill out your basic details.
- Make the payment to confirm the booking.
- You will receive an email from the airline with the booking details.