How Do I get through to British Airways Customer Service?
Suppose you have made your reservations with British Airways and you are flying for the first time. That is why you have a lot of queries with customer service. So, to solve them, you can take the help of British Airways as the service is open 24/7. Take advantage of that by contacting them as per your suitability. To contact, you can use several procedures, but one of the most prominent is called. So, to learn the procedure to connect with customer service, read the below context.
How can I Call the British Airways 24-hour Phone Number?
To contact British Airways, there is a British Airways Phone Number that passengers make use of, and Will be able to connect with them. Also, there is a small IVR formality that they have to complete if they want to connect with the services. To learn that, follow the steps below.
- Start with placing a phone call at +44 208 707 4463 or 1-802-341-3409 this number.
- Hear the IVR and press the numbers wisely.
- Press 1 to select English as your IVR language.
- Press 2 for the reservations and questions related to that.
- Press 3 for the flight change and related queries.
- Press 4 if you want to cancel your flight or have refund-related queries.
- Press 5 if you want to book a special assistant at the Airport.
- Press 6 to ask any queries related to baggage.
- Press 7 if you want to check in with the help of a representative.
- Press 8 to connect with the customer service of British Airways.
- Now you need to wait until the agent speaks to you.
- And when they connect, you can talk to them and clear up your confusion in a very short span of time.
So, I hope you get the answer of Is British Airways customer service 24 hours? There are some other ways, too, like live chat, Email that can be used to solve queries.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *