Is Finnair Airlines a Good Airlines
If you are planning to travel via Finnair to your most awaited destination but are unsure of your decision, and you are confused about “Is Finnair a good airline?” Then you must go through the information provided in the following section to make your final decision. Apart from comfortable flight experience and supportive customer care services, the airline provides several other perks to travelers, a description of which is given below.
What are the services offered by Finnair Airlines
Finnair provides several facilities to the customers. Some of the services provided to passengers traveling through this airline are mentioned below. Travelers can consider the following facilities before making a flight reservation to their destination:
- They provide flights to a number of domestic and international destinations.
- If, after making a flight reservation, you wish to upgrade your traveling class to the premium economy, then the facility is available. You can simply reach Finnair airlines customer service and request them to make the desired upgrade.
- They provide special assistance facilities to the required passengers.
- They offer inflight meals to certain routes.
- WIFI facilities are available in certain aircraft to some destinations.
- If your flights are canceled or delayed to any destination without proper information due to any reason under Finnair's control, then the airline will provide compensation or refund vouchers that can be utilized for future bookings.
- They offer complimentary beverages to travelers, and in addition, they can pre-book their meals for their journey.
- If you are traveling in Business class, then you will be served a fresh meal on a short-haul flight. If you are on a special diet, then you can select your meal from the available menu to enjoy your food.
Finnair ticket types and traveling class:
Customers have a wide variety to chase their traveling classes and fare type according to their preferences. Travelers have the following options to make a selection from:
- Economy: This is a budget-friendly traveling class. Passengers can make reservations for short-distance destinations. Flex tickets are fully refundable.
- Premium economy: Travelers can make flight modifications if they book tickets in this traveling class by paying additional fares. Seat upgradation is possible.
- Business: Traveling class that provides a comfortable traveling experience and other services to the passengers. They can select one-option from light, classic, and flex.
Finnair baggage allowances:
- Economy and premium-economy passengers are allowed to carry one 8kg carry-on bag along with a personal item and checked-in bag.
- Business class travelers are allowed to carry two 10kg bags with the personal carry-on item, 2 checked-in bags, and priority baggage are allowed to classic and flex travelers.