Can I get a refund for Ryanair Bags?
Ryanair is well known for providing the passer with the best help and service from when they proceed to reservation of their flight ticket to when they reach their destination. They prioritize the passengers' comfort and ensure they get the best assistance even when they proceed to get the refund. If you have any queries like Is Ryanair baggage refundable? If they proceed with the cancellation of their flight ticket. Well, the answer to this question is negative as the passengers are not allowed to get a refund of their baggage amount as they are not allowed to remove the baggage from their booking.
Ryanair Baggage Policy?
- Each passenger is allowed to carry-on and one personal item having the dimension of 22 in x 16 in x 8 in and 14 x 8 x 8 in, respectively.
- The maximum weight of your carry-on baggage is required to be 22 lbs or 10 kg.
- Each passenger can take to checked baggage weighing 44 lbs or 20 kg each.
- If the passenger's baggage exceeds the limit of 44 lbs/ 20kgs weight, which is the allowed limit, in that case, they will get charged on the travel day as per baggage rate. The currently charged baggage rate is $27 (20 euros)per kg.
- The baggage price charges depend upon the route they are traveling and when the passengers purchase the extra parcel space online.
- The passengers may have to pay fewer baggage charges if they purchase the baggage space at the time of reservation than doing it at the airport.
- The travelers also have the option to book space for their sports equipment in advance if they are carrying standard stuff, golf clubs, ski equipment, or dismantled bikes.
- People can book the extra space online, for which they need to pay at least £35-£60 and £40-£75 if they book it at the airport.
For more information about Ryanair refundable main cabin baggage, feel free to contact the customer service representative to get the best assistance.