Is Swoop Airline a Real Airlines
Yes, Swoop Airlines is a real Airline owned by WestJet. It is a Canadian ultra-low-cost airline service provider. It currently offers 402 weekly flights to 13 destinations across the world. Swoop is an innovative airline service provider that occasionally brings many discount offers for its passengers. They provide good-quality customer services and Special assistance to passengers in need. Their immensely customer-friendly website allows you to contact them in several ways for any assistance.
Top destinations covered by Swoop Airlines
- Canada: Abbotsford, Charlottetown, Halifax, Edmonton, Hamilton, Kelowna, Moncton.
- Cuba: Varadero
- Dominican Republic: Punta Cana
- Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay
- México: Cancún, Puerto Vallarta, San José Del Cabo
- United States
Suppose you wish to travel with Swoop Airlines and want to book your Single ticket or a group ticket either to a single or multi-city destination. You can do it in two ways: one is online through the website, and the other is via call. Both ways are explained below.
Online is the best way to book your tickets with Swoop Airlines. It saves you time standing in a queue. You can book your tickets anywhere using your mobile phone or laptop. You can follow the steps below to help yourself.
- Open the official website of Swoop Airlines www.flyswoop.com.
- Click the Flights option at the top of the homepage.
- Select your Trip type, either One-way or round-trip.
- Select your Departure city and Arrival city.
- Select your date of travel and class.
- Fill in the passenger details and attach the relevant id proof.
- Make the required payment, and your booking is confirmed. You will get the confirmation by email.
Calling is another way to book your tickets with Swoop Airlines. You can call the Swoop Airlines Phone Number at +1-802-341-3409 and choose the option to book a ticket. Share your booking details and make the required payment. They will book your tickets, and you will get your e-ticket on your registered email id.
Can you chat with a Swoop Airlines Virtual agent
Yes, Chat is a way to contact Swoop airlines. It is helpful to the speech and hearing impaired. It fills the communication gap by allowing Chat in your preferred language. You can follow the steps below for the same.
- Open the official website www.flyswoop.com.
- Click the Need Help option under the Connect section at the bottom of the homepage.
- You can see the Chat with an agent option; click it to open a new page with a live customer support agent at Swoop Airlines.
Can I contact Swoop Airlines through Email
Email is a way to contact Swoop Airlines. Generally, email gets used for a time-taking query that requires regular monitoring. You can find the email form in the Need Help section option under the Connect section after selecting your reason to contact from the listed reasons. Please fill out the form with the required details and submit it. They will reply within 24 hours.
The abovementioned ways can answer the question: Is Swoop airline a real airline? If it doesn’t, you can visit the official website of Swoop airlines for more help.