Can Turkish Airlines Tickets be Refunded?
Turkish Airlines allows its customers to cancel existing reservations and receive the total amount refunded without any extra charges within 24 hours of booking for the US or originating in the US. If their traveler is wondering, Is Turkish Airlines' refund policy 24 hours? Turkish Airlines follows a flexible refund policy for their passengers' comfort. Here are a few points that are covered under this policy.
- Passengers can cancel the booked itinerary within 24 hours of booking and get a full refund, but with the condition that it should be purchased directly from the Airline's online channels like an official website or mobile app, and at least seven days before Scheduled Departure.
- If you modify the reservations after 24 hours of booking or less than seven days of departure, the charges will be applied per fare rules and deducted from the refund amount.
- The refund would be made to the original payment methods only.
- Additional service purchases during booking, like extra baggage, lounge, sports equipment, and more, will not be refunded through online payment methods. Passengers can get a refund offline by visiting the airport customer service office.
- Seat Selection is non-refundable; if customers have purchased a non-refundable ticket, only applicable fees or taxes will be refunded, never the ticket value.
- For customers who paid through a credit card, the refund would be made within seven business days to the credit card issuer.
- Passengers who pay to book the ticket via cash or check will then receive a refund will be made within 20 Business days to the valid bank account; you can send a refund request by contacting the managed reservation number.
Suppose a passenger has purchased a main cabin seat on a domestic or international flight before 12 hours of Scheduled Departure. In that case, a Turkish refundable main cabin passenger will need to pay the penalty for canceling the booking, and the remaining amount will be refunded.