Can you Change Passenger Name on JetBlue?
Suppose the passenger has booked JetBlue flight tickets with a mistaken name so you can correct the flight departure to avoid inconvenience at the time of flight boarding. Before making the required edits, a person must know the applicable terms and conditions of JetBlue Airlines Name Change Policy, which you can find in the given information. You should complete the change process and meet the given criteria.
- The booked flight must be operated by the JetBlue Airline.
- The airline allows one reissue per ticket for free to update the correct name, but if you want to make any additional changes, the change fee and increase in fare will be applicable.
- Passengers are not supposed to change the date, fare classes, destination, and time on any fare.
- JetBlue travelers have permission to edit minor name changes, but only up to three characters in total: first, middle, and last name. A person should make sure that the changed name should be the same as mentioned on your government ID proof.
- You are allowed to change the date of birth and gender only after paying the change fee, which is based on the fare type the customer has chosen.
- Airlines allow passengers to change their first/middle/last name, adding a previous word or legal representation.
- The name mentioned on the PNR must be correct; otherwise, rebook the ticket with the right word.
What are the methods to change the name on JetBlue?
According to the JetBlue Airlines Name Change Policy, multiple methods are used to update the correct name, such as online, via customer service phone number, and at the airport desk counter.
Online method of JetBlue flight ticket name change:
JetBlue online name change method is simple and convenient. Most people prefer this to edit the required changes in booked flight tickets without moving anywhere and use this at any hour. Passengers should go through the following basic steps to edit the changes.
- Kindly open the JetBlue Airline official website.
- Then, browse the homepage to find the Manage Booking tab.
- When the page displays on the screen, the person should fill in the confirmation booking code and last name mentioned in the itinerary.
- After entering the essential details, select the Find Flight tab.
- Choose your itinerary and then click on the change tab given here.
- Now, make the necessary changes and submit the attachments.
- Click on the continue tab and make the payment if there is any.
- Once the process is complete, you will receive the new confirmation code.
JetBlue flight name change via customer service number:
For those who are unable to update the required changes online, there are no worries, as you can easily switch to the offline method. Before proceeding with name correction, you must check the JetBlue Airlines Name Change Policy to learn about the charges and other conditions. You need to dial 1800-538-2583 or +1-802-341-3409 to talk to a representative. Passengers should prefer the customer service number to make last-minute corrections to avoid inconvenience at the security screening or boarding time.