JetBlue Airways Pet Policy
Do you have a pet that you just want to require along on your flight with JetBlue? We all love our dearest pets, and whenever we are flying somewhere, we wish to bring them with us. But pet safety is our major concern. And with the JetBlue pet policy, you'll be able to confirm you travel along with your pet safely.
Passengers who wish to travel with their pets may know that JetBlue allows your little furry friends on board at a awfully generous fare. The airline will allow you to require small dogs and cats within the cabin if you've got a pet carrier approved by the FAA.
However, the passengers have to know some things before they commit to take their pets along. Here are the details:
When you have a pet traveling with you, call JetBlue earlier
- The airline will only allow one pet carrier per passenger.
- You can not take pet remains, cremated pets, or any similar situation as cargo or within the cabin.
- For service animals, JetBlue has different travel requirements and policies.
Read on and learn the small print about the JetBlue pets policy and their services for your little furry friends.
What Is JetBlue Airways Pet Policy?
If you've got pets in your home and you would like to require them along on your aviation vacation with JetBlue, you're at the correct place. you simply must know the JetBlue airlines pet policy intimately and find your options.
Here are the pet travel terms and conditions before taking your pets along onboard with JetBlue airways:
- Passengers can bring their pets with them only after they need had the vaccinations necessary for them.
- One passenger can only take one pet carrier with them.
- Your pets should be odorless and harmless.
- The pet is alittle dog or a cat.
- You need to bring all the mandatory documents required for your pet’s traveling. Otherwise, the airline won't allow it.
- You can only take pets on interline flights with JetBlue. For more, check the JetBlue flights pet policy and know your options.
- Also, know that taking pets along could be a paid service, and you would like to clear the $125 payment one-way.
- The maximum weight of your pet’s carrier and also the pet itself cannot transcend 20 pounds.
- JetBlue only allows four pets on each flight, and if yours is that the fourth, you wish to dial their number before booking.
- You can not book seats in Mint class, emergency row, next-door exit, or any seat which doesn’t have the storing area beside it.
- During the flight, you need to put the pet carrier on your lap. However, while landing, taxing, or starting off, you'll put it below the seat.
- If you would like, you'll be able to purchase an additional seat for your pet and put the pet carrier on it seat.
Here are the foundations for Pet carriers:
- As per the JetBlue policy for pets, you'll be able to only take your pets in carry-on bags.
- The size of the pet carrier cannot exceed 17X12.5X8 inches in dimension.
- A Pet container must be large enough for your pet to take a seat, stand and move around.
- Your pet carrier must not be open in any way from the underside.
- The pet carrier must not be anything than those approved by the FAA.
- They must have a check-in tag after you are taking them to the gate.
If you go with this JetBlue flight policy pets can travel hassle free. So, hurry up and plan your vacations together with your furry friends immediately.