Philippine Airlines Manage Booking
Imagine you had booked a flight with Philippine airlines, but now you want to make changes to your itinerary. You must be searching for the ways, but you are confused about the process. Then don’t worry because the airline provides Philippine Airlines Manage Booking, which is free of cost and can get the work done in no time. So keep on reading the information below to find out the various services provided through the manage booking tab.
What does the Philippine Airlines Manage Booking tab offer
- You can change or cancel the flight.
- Select or change the seat.
- Check or email your itinerary details.
- Upgrade your fare type.
- Add extra baggage.
How to use the options available on Manage My booking tab
You can use the Philippine Airlines My Manage Booking for various changes you want to make with your reservation or if you want to add specific services to your flight. Some of the major options policies are given below-
- To change the flight date or cancel it, you must have purchased the ticket from the official website, ticket counters, etc.
- Passengers can make the changes up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- You cannot make any changes to a flight ticket while purchasing the services such as a seat, extra luggage, seat upgrade, etc.
- Passenger can cancel their flight within 24 hours of the purchase window for free but make sure that your scheduled departure is after seven days or more.
- If you are canceling a non-refundable flight ticket, then the refund for the canceled flight and taxes will be given in the form of travel credits which can be used in the future within 12 months from the allocation window.
- Passengers can make the cancellation 4 hours prior to the international flight departure window and 2 hours prior to domestic flight departure time.
- If the airline cancels your flight, then you rebook the flight or use the travel vouchers provided by the airline to reserve a flight for yourself within 12 months.
Name correction policy-
- Once the booking is completed, then the passengers can make changes to their name also if it is misspelled by using the Manage booking tab.
- The changes should be done 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure time, and at least three characters can get changes with the help of the manage booking section.
- Passengers will be charged a name correction fee for making the changes.
Traveling With Infants-
Passengers can add an infant to their reservation by choosing the option of “add infant on lap” or “add infant on seat” up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.