Ryanair provides the best experience to its passengers regarding its services and high-quality standards. You can book your flight individually or with a group. Ryanair allows you to make a group booking. Ryanair Group Booking allows you to book a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 189 passengers. The deadline for a group booking is 14 days before the scheduled departure of your flight. You can follow the given instructions to learn about the benefits of group booking:
The benefits of group booking with Ryanair
- Flexible name change: one of the advantages of a group booking is that you are required to give 50 percent of the name at the time of booking, while the other 50 percent name can be given 14 days before the departure of your flight.
- All the group members have to pay the same fare.
- You can check in as early as 60 days before your scheduled departure.
- Another advantage is that every member of the group will be assigned a seat by Ryanair.
The process of booking a Ryanair group ticket
- You have to fill out a group request form, and then Ryanair will give you a quote.
- If you have accepted the quote, they will call you to make payment and confirm your booking.
- After the payment, you will get the booking confirmation through an email.
Booking your group ticket with Ryanair is a trouble-free task, and also the flexibility they provide is remarkable. They have put some restrictions on the number of passengers. You need at least 15 members for a group booking. Ryanair Group Booking has to be done 14 days before the scheduled departure of your flight. If you look at the advantages, it is way more than if you book the ticket for the entire group individually.