Can I get my money back from Singapore Airlines?
Seek the details about Singapore Airlines' Cancellation Policy.
Singapore Airlines is pledged to provide its customers with the best flying experience. In this row, they come up with different policies to make it convenient for the passengers, and Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy is one of those. Passengers willing to cancel their Singapore Airlines flight for some reason can read the policy and proceed to cancel their flights online or by calling a representative. If you want to learn more about the contact modes, go through the segment below.
Cancellation policy at Singapore Airlines:
You must read the Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy mentioned below before canceling your flight to see the rules of the procedure applicable to your current situation.
- According to the policy, you are permitted to cancel the Singapore Airlines flight online if you have purchased it through their website/ mobile app, call centers, or booking offices.
- In case you have bought the tickets from a travel agency or third party, then you must contact the same to cancel the flight.
- If you are willing to cancel your refundable ticket at Singapore Airlines within 24 hours of the booking and seven days before the travel date, you need not pay any cancellation charges.
- You must pay the appropriate cancellation charges for canceling your refundable ticket after 24 hours of booking, and the remaining amount is refundable.
- Passengers are eligible for a Travel Credit of the same amount instead of a cash refund if they cancel their non-refundable ticket within 24 hours of reservation and seven days before the travel date.
- Your entire amount will be forfeited if you cancel your Singapore Airlines non-refundable fare after 24 hours of booking.
- No cancellation charges will apply if your flight gets delayed for more than 4 hours and you prefer to cancel your flight.
- You are debarred from paying any cancellation charges if your Singapore Airlines flight is canceled due to Operational reasons such as adverse weather, insufficient staff to operate, a mechanical problem in the aircraft, etc.
How would I cancel my Singapore Airlines flight?
You can easily cancel your Singapore Airlines flight after reading the Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy through the methods brought up below for your convenience.
Method 1: Online
- You can cancel your Singapore Airlines flight online by performing the steps below.
- Firstly, navigate the Manage Booking section of the Singapore Airlines website.
- Fill in your Booking reference/ E-ticket number and last name to see the Booking details.
- Once you get access to the booking details, mark the flight you want to cancel and click the cancellation option to proceed.
- Now, you need to agree to the applicable cancellation charges and refund amount shown on the screen.
- Once you agree to it, your flight stands canceled, and you will get the confirmation via an endorsement email.
Method 2: Via Call
Another option to cancel the flight after reading the Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy is to call their customer service number at +1(833)727-0118 or +1-802-341-3409 and choose the cancellation option. A representative will answer the call shortly and ask for your Booking details. After you share the information, such as the Booking reference number, travel date, etc., they will verify your details and cancel the flight on your behalf. A refund will also be processed, and you will get the confirmation via email.